Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Now I'm feeling under pressure to put up a photo ....

Well ladies, I've changed my mind again about this garden square blanket which was going to be no more but instead morph into a jumbo cushion cover.  It will now, once again, be a blanket (in miniature!). I have 5 /6 squares to do and then start sewing up so maybe if I get my skates on over the bank holiday I'll be ready to sew up and then the photo shoot will take place.  Here's a taste of what the individual squares look like but I am a long way from the finish line.  The official photo shoot will happen (much) later and the ta-dah photo of the finished article will be published.




4 comments:

  1. Yay photo! Show us the back too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First photo now online ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Gorgeous project! Looking forward to seeing finished beauty! I hadn't read above properly when did first comment- know now there's no back except on cushion....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take photos of it as the work progresses.

    ReplyDelete